Edenred, which invented the Ticket Restaurant® meal voucher and is the world leader in prepaid corporate services, designs and delivers solutions that make employees’ lives easier and improve the efficiency of organizations.
By ensuring that allocated funds are used as intended, these solutions enable companies to more effectively manage their:
- Employee benefits
- Expense management process
- Incentive and rewards programs.
The Group also supports public institutions in managing their social benefits programs.
Edenred is committed to forging and nurturing relationships with all of its stakeholders, based on dialogue, win-win benefits and mutual responsibility:
- Companies and public authorities, concerned with being a good place to work, with motivating their teams and optimizing their performance.
- Beneficiaries, who appreciate the simplicity and convenience of service cards and vouchers in making their lives easier.
- Affiliated merchants, seeking to increase their revenue, retain their customers and secure their transactions.
- Public partners, looking to improve the effectiveness of their social and economic policies, to deliver benefits and to ensure the traceability of funds allocated to benefit programs.
Edenred operates in 38 countries, with 6,000 employees, nearly 530,000 private and public sector customers, 1.2 million affiliated merchants and 34.5 million beneficiaries.
All of its solutions are endorsed by the red ball, the symbol of a system created to benefit every stakeholder.